I have been nominated for the Liebster Award, eek exciting times!
I have read many blog posts on this award and I feel so happy and grateful to be part of it. The lovely Sarah from ‘Saloca in Wonderland’ was kind enough to nominate me for this fabulous award, so a big thank you to her!
Awards such as this one are a great way to learn more about fellow bloggers and a chance for us to network. Blogging isn’t all about sharing the things that you love but a chance to build a community and support new bloggers in promoting their blog.
What Is the Liebster Award
It is an award which bloggers get nominated for by fellow bloggers if they have less than 200 Bloglovin followers. This allows those bloggers to gain publicity, get to know each other better and encourage readers of the blog to discover new upcoming blogs which may interest them.
The Rules for Receiving This Award
– You must list 11 facts about yourself
– Answer the questions which the blogger who tagged you created
– Ask 11 new questions to 9 bloggers who have less than 200 Bloglovin followers
– Visit their blog and tell them that you have nominated them
11 Facts About Me
- I am a clean freak and anti-bacterial my hands at every opportunity
- I hate feet
- I am obsessed with YouTube
- I get super grumpy if I am hungry or tired
- I go through copious amounts of candles because I love my home to smell warm and lovely
- I hate reptiles and can’t even watch them on TV
- I have never eaten school dinners and always had a packed lunch or went home for lunch
- I absolutely love cats, they’re just way too adorable
- I have been watching Hollyoaks since I was 13
- If I write a card to anyone I have to draw lines in it before I can write
- I hate going backwards on the train it makes me feel really nauseous
Questions Sarah Asked Me
Reach for the nearest book, open it to a random page – what’s the top line?
I didn’t have a book to hand so I used a magazine instead – ‘The sporty white eyeliner at the Kenzo show has made us desperate for Sprig to hurry up and get here .’
What would your last meal be?
It would without a doubt have to be a cheeky Nandos..mmm love Nandos!
What’s your favourite Disney movie?
Lion King, I could watch it a million times over and still cry when
Have you ever broken a bone?
What’s a lyric from your favourite song?
‘I know I can
Be what I wanna be
If I work hard at it
I’ll be where I wanna be’
By Nas, and was featured in the film Honey, I’m a firm believer of those very words.
If you could close your eyes right now and go back to a particular moment in your life – what would it be?
Graduating from University with a First Class Honours Degree and seeing how proud my parents were when I walked across the stage to receive my certificate.
Who is your favourite historical figure?
Jean-Jacques Rousseau he was a great educational philosopher who I studied in great lengths for my final dissertation.
If you could trade places with the opposite sex for a day – what would you do?
I don’t want to sound crude but I would get to wee standing up! The amount of times I’ve been on long haul flights or even car journeys and had to hold it in until I get to my destination. I’m a bit funny about using public toilets so this would be great for me.
Sweet or savoury?
I don’t have a sweet tooth at all (weird I know) so it has to be savoury
Who would play you in a movie of your life?
What’s the most recent thing you bought that you regret?
This is going to sound so crazy but I kind of regret buying my Ted Baker snake skin pattern bag (as much as I love it), only because I absolutely hate snakes and have a massive phobia of reptiles. Recently I’ve been dreaming about the bag coming alive! I have no idea why I was drawn to the bag knowing I have this phobia. God have I just written this on my blog I am completely sane I assure you, so please don’t judge me!
Questions I Propose To My Nominees
- What products could you never live without?
- What is the one thing that makes you super happy?
- What is the best thing about being a blogger?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Name me one staple piece in your wardrobe
- Where would you love to travel to?
- What makes you happy?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done
- If there was one person in the world you could meet who would it be? (Dead/Alive)
- How do you turn a bad day into a good day?
Bloggers I nominate for a Liebster Award!
North West Bloggers
Fairy Tales of Beauty
There are only the above five bloggers on my Bloglovin feed who have under 200 followers so I haven’t been able to nominate nine. They are all fab bloggers so pop over and show them some love.
Let me know if you’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award I’d love to check out your post!