It’s coming up to that time of year again where sadly I’m going to become a year older (#sadtimes) and people begin to ask the dreaded question ‘so what would you like for your birthday?’ I usually have a mental wish list which I reel off but this time I thought I’d create a visual list that I could share with you all.
I’ve had my eye on a few beauties over the last few months some which are realistic and affordable and others which are definitely a ‘wish’ and a little more on the pricey side but a girl can dream, right? Starting from left to right here goes…
1. Michael Kors Jet Set Medium (£260) – I’ve had my eye on a fair few MK bags but and after much deliberation I’ve decided to go with the one that is going to be the most practical. Recently I’ve been lugging around a lot of stuff, most of which are ‘just in case’ items so this style seems to be the best suited to fill my day to day essentials as I like to call them.
2. Zoeva Rose Gold Luxury Make Up Brush Set (£52) – Can we just take a minute to admire these beautiful brushes, I’ve been in awe of them ever since they were released and still haven’t got my hands on them. After reading countless raving reviews I want to be part of the hype and be able to try them out for myself. After all you can never have too many make up brushes and the rose gold makes them even better.
3. Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Wallet (£125) – The wallet I currently have is about 10 years old and only just holding together. I really like the sleek and plain MK design and this particular wallet is slim and has enough card storage as well as a place to put your notes and coins. I can’t see myself actually receiving this as a gift but this is a wish list after all so I didn’t want to miss it off.
4. Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O’Blushes Set (£29.50) – Blushers are a bit thin on the ground in my makeup collection, this box contains 5 blushers, the famous Hoola bronzer and a highlighter. It’s a perfect set and would be a great travelling companion, I know this set is pretty much sold out everywhere but if I could get my hands on it I’d be one happy birthday girl.
5. Liz Earle Skincare Essentials (£45) – My skin has become a horrible mess recently and I think it’s about time I switched up my skincare items and routine. I have excessively oily skin and at the moment it’s getting out of control, I’ve heard amazing reviews about this skincare brand and I’d like to give it a go and see if it helps to balance my skin.
6. Urban Decay Vice 3 (£42) – This is definitely a beautiful palette and for any of you who have tried Urban Decay eye shadows will know that the colour pay off is amazing! I have all the Naked palettes but they’re all very neutral shades so I would really like a palette with more vibrant shades to enhance the smokey eye look especially when I’m going out.
So there you have it lovelies my birthday wish list for 2014, I’m always grateful for whatever gifts I receive on the day the most important part of the day is spending it with the people closest to me.
IWhat’s on your recent wishlist?