OMG I’m going to be 30 in 28 days (31st December) how did it come around so quickly? I’m beginning to feel quite anxious but excited at the same time, to calm my niggly nerves I’ve been busy creating my birthday wish list and as the name suggests there are some rather pricey items on this list but isn’t that the point of them? I’m secretly hoping that my lovely husband will read this post and get a few cheeky ideas!
1. iPhone 6s Gold (£539) – I am in desperate need of a new phone, I’ve been stuck in the dark ages with my iPhone 4 which was released in 2010 since then the phone has been through some shocking times and has had a few bumps a long the way but just about holding itself together. I think that’s a pretty good justification for an upgrade, don’t you?
2. Ted Baker iPhone 6s Phone Case (£35.00) – If I’m going to ask for a new phone then surely I need a pretty cover to match. I have fallen in love with this stylish rose gold phone case it’s definitely going to protect my phone it also opens up to reveal a handy mirror for those moments when I need to touch up my lippy or to make sure I look half decent.
3. TomTom Start 25 (£89.99) – I recently got a new car which unfortunately doesn’t have an inbuilt Sat Nav and I’m pretty rubbish when it comes to reading a map. So rather than getting completely flustered and stressed not knowing where I’m going this nifty gadget will help a great deal it also includes full European maps just in case I decide to get adventurous with my driving.
4. Lulu Guiness Lipstick Key Holder (£42.00) – A new car means a new set of keys and to house them I would love this lipstick keyring. It’s so perfect for me it reflects my love for beauty and the black and red would match my car perfectly.
5. Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Pink (£89.99) – Since using an electric toothbrush for almost 4 years I would never go back to manual brushing. I was in serious need of a new electric toothbrush as mine was looking a bit sorry for itself. I’ve read countless reviews from bloggers raving about this toothbrush so I’ve gone by recommendation and the fact that it’s pink. I purchased this as a gift from me to me a little early I know but I didn’t want to miss out on the amazing deal as it usually retails for £249.99.
6. Aldo Tall Leather Boots (£120.00) – The weather is definitely getting colder and there’s no better feeling than having toasty feet. However, when it comes to buying boots I really struggle because my calves are quite slim and long boots tend to be too gappy for me. I tried these boots on in Aldo the other day and I fell in love with them they look so chic on and are fully lined with a layer of fur and more importantly they fit like a glove!
There you have it lovelies my 30th Birthday Wishlist I hope you enjoyed having a nosey of what I’ve selected this year. I think as I’ve got older I do prefer to just spend quality time with my better half and going out for a nice meal but it’s always nice to open presents no matter how old I get and to receive practical presents is a massive bonus in my opinion!
Are you celebrating your birthday in December?
What’s on your wish list let me know in the comments section below?